Click ‘Edit Settings’ to decline these cookies or to make more detailed choices.
When you visit a website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalised experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies.
Manage Consent Preferences
These cookies are essential so that you can move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, the services that ask for cannot be provided. These cookies are on by default but can be turned off in your browser settings.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so that we can measure and improve the performance of our website. All of the information these cookies collect is aggregated and is therefore anonymous.
These cookies allow the website to remember the choices you make in order to give you better functionality and personal features.
If you would like to get in touch with us you can contact your local office directly.
10 East 53rd Street, Level 21
United States of America
+1 212 497 9980
Directions from JFK International Airport
Taxi: a taxi ride should take approximately 45 minutes depending on traffic
Train: this will take approximately 1 hour
- Take AirTrain JFK Red to Jamaica Station (AirTrain)
- Change to Babylon train serivce to Woodside
- At Woodsite take the 7 subway service to Roosevelt Avenue - Jackson Heights
- Change to E subway service to 5 Avenue - 53 St Station
- 2 minute walk to 10 East 53rd Street
Directions from LaGuardia Airport
Taxi: a taxi ride should take approximately 30 minutes depending on traffic
Public transport: this will take approximately 1 hour
- Take the Q70-SBS bus service from Terminal B to Roosevelt Avenue/74th Street
- Walk 2 minutes to Jackson Heights - Roosevelt Avenue subway station
- Take the E 3 stops to 5th Avenue - 53rd Street
- 4 minute walk to 10 East 53rd Street