The Worldwide Leaders Sustainability strategy launched in November 2013 and transitioned to the Sustainable Funds Group in October 2016. The strategy invests in 40-60 high-quality global companies that are particularly well positioned to benefit from and contribute to sustainable development.
Leaders simply means that this strategy is focused on companies with a market cap value of at least USD3 billion.
Strategy highlights: a focus on quality and sustainability
- Companies must contribute to sustainable development and make a net-positive impact to a more sustainable future
- We invest in high-quality companies with exceptional cultures, strong franchises and resilient financials
- We avoid companies linked to harmful activities and engage and vote for positive change
- Our approach is long-term, bottom-up, high conviction and benchmark agnostic
- We focus on capital preservation as well as capital growth – we define risk as the permanent loss of client capital